Sonhos Platônicos

domingo, janeiro 07, 2007

To Write About Fear..

She came to me and said something I didn’t understand very well, I didn’t get it. I thought that she was trying to be as nice as she could, but it wasn’t that. She was exactly that way: The most amazing girl anyone could ever meet. Suddenly I came to wish that I was wrong, that the situation was wrong, that every word I heard and everything I saw, were a big joke and that she was lying to me, just like everyone else. The heart is never ready to receive true love, true care. There’s nothing more frightening than to realize that somebody truly loves you and cares about you. To see in the eyes of that person the bright feeling of care trying to dominate your soul, makes you seriously think if you are worth of it. She looked at me with those unforgettable eyes and said the words. Those I needed to hear.

My heart broke down with the satisfaction and my head, my body, my soul, were hers already. Love should never be confused by fear.

I guess we should only fear not to love.